Grow competencies at association and club level
Why is this valuable for your association?
- Provide opportunities for your association and clubs to grow
- Offer exciting new approaches to increase health of your members and your nation
- Ensure continuous development and quality assurance
- Secure recognition within industry and beyond
- Improve your public image
How can you achieve this?
- Enhance leadership and management skills at association and club level
- Increase general knowledge of health benefits and SCforH at association and club level
- Support personal development of all staff and volunteers
- Inspire new ‘champions’ to get involved
- Ensure quality and efficacy of SCforH activities to achieve desired outcomes
- Respond to interest and demand by your club network
- Broaden scope and quantity of activities provided by association/clubs