Interested in improving the availability and quality of health-enhancing sports activities within your sports club, sports association, or community? Take part in our free 30-minute Sports Club for Health online course, to get inspired, gain knowledge, and receive a Certificate.
In the interactive course you will learn:
- how the Sports Club for Health movement developed, as well as its current status in the European context
- what defines the Sports Club for Health approach
- the guiding principles of the Sports Club for Health approach
- the benefits that sports organisations and their individual members can reap when they adopt the Sports Club for Health approach
- physical activity recommendations for different age groups
- the health benefits of sports and physical activity
- how to apply the Sports Club for Health approach within a sports organisation
Ready, Steady, SCforH!