Plan towards SCforH implementation
Why is this valuable for your association?
- Helps you better understand your current situation.
- It gives direction and a roadmap for your journey.
- Allows you to articulate your plan and secure approval to proceed.
- Make your plan sustainable and measurable.
- Ensure your plan has buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Provide evidence to support funding applications and partnership alliances
How can you achieve this?
- By reviewing your current practices and benchmarking within your sector against other SCforH initiatives.
- By allocating resources necessary for SCforH implementation.
- By outline the process to all involved.
- By promoting health enhancing potential throughout lifespan of participants.
- By provide a rationale for SCforH in your association.