SCforH online course launched
Learn about the SCforH approach in a fun way, by completing our interactive online course in one of 25 different languages.
In this course you can learn how to apply the SCforH approach in a sports club or association. The course consists of 7 short units:
- Introduction to the course
- Guiding principles of the SCforH approach
- Benefits of the SCforH approach
- Physical activity recommendations
- Health benefits of sport and physical activity
- Application model for sports clubs and associations.
The content of the course has been developed by an international team of experts in the field of sports and health promotion. Its development was supported by the European Commission, Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency.
It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete the course. You can take the course in one of the 25 European languages and receive a Certificate.