Identify partnerships and resources
Why is this valuable for your association?
- Successful implementation will require allocation of human and financial resources as well as infrastructure and equipment. This process will determine whether your intention is viable.
- External stakeholders (ministries, health sector, commercial sector, academic community, etc.) will share mutual interest in enhancing health of the population and may be able to support your efforts
- Working together will reduce demand on association resources and improve synergies and outcomes
How can you achieve this?
- Ensure that internal partners (clubs, managers, coaches, instructors, volunteers) have buy-in and ownership of SCforH plan.
- Look in advance for external partners who share your interests and will be able to support your aims.
- Identify funding opportunities.