Evaluate and review SCforH engagement
Why is this valuable for your Association?
- SCforH will involve time, effort, and investment – evaluating and reviewing your work will help you determine your Return on Investment (ROI)
- Allows for achievements and innovations to be recognised and rewarded
- Offers greater accountability for your effort
- Secure feedback from all levels (two-way communication)
- Provide valuable information that you can use to gain publicity, investment etc.
How can you achieve this?
- Evaluation is a continuous process
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to benchmark for future growth
- Ensure that SCforH initiatives are fit for purpose/serving needs through evaluation tools
- Input your findings to shape future SCforH development
- Seek feedback from all levels (association, club, participants, partners)