Communicate and promote SCforH
Why is this valuable for your association?
- To highlight good work already being undertaken by your association as regards health
- To raise awareness about your increased health focus through SCforH engagement
- To motivate and inspire your clubs to get involved
- To help achieve association health-focused goals
- To ensure all stakeholders (clubs, partners, etc. ) understand SCforH approach and what this entails for them
- To allow for two-way communication to ensure buy-in and proper engagement in your Association
- To incorporate SCforH approach and health messages into wider communications/marketing plan
How can you achieve this?
- Identify your internal and external audience carefully.
- Develop and provide engaging promotion material.
- Ensure that your communication channels an reach your target audiences.
- Provide your audiences with feedback opportunities.
Benefits of engaging internal audience
- Secure engagement at all levels, at all stages
- Raise awareness of goals
- Inspire staff, volunteers, and members
- Create exciting new community linked to SCforH movement across Europe
- Recognise and celebrate achievements
Benefits of engaging external audience
- Increase knowledge of SCforH and what it can offer
- Offer opportunities for engagement
- Become part of new European SCforH community
- Attract potential financial investment
- Present outcomes and achievements
- Create and strengthen cross-sectoral links